Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Tide Dry Cleaners of Texas for fresh articles!
Multifamily & Office Pickup & Delivery
Corporate Door-to-Door Laundry Service
Schedule Free Pickup & Delivery
We can pick up and deliver to your home, business, or one of our numerous locker locations.Schedule a Pickup
Find a Location
We have locations throughout Houston and Austin.
Find the one nearest you.
Use our gas not yours! Save time and money!
2 Types of Service ... Tide Dry Cleaners ANYTIME℠ and Delivery Concierge
There is no weekly commitment, we’re in the neighborhood and it’s on our way.
Create a new Tide Dry Cleaners Account
- Set up your account online, call 1-833-843-3253 or Email
- Online signups are accessible immediately.
- Email signups are processed within 2 hours of submission during regular business hours.
- Phone signups will be processed immediately during regular business hours, and takes about 5-10 minutes.
- Once you have registered, you will receive a call from your personal Delivery Concierge, who will go over each detail and answer any questions you may have.
- *New guests* can put a note & their garments in a disposable bag, with the personal info used to sign up for service (Name, Phone, Address, Email), and place their bag in a Tide Dry Cleaners ANYTIME℠ DropBox or their buildings designated location.
- We'll return your order with a new Tide Dry Cleaners Express bag. Your bag comes with your personal I.D. tag as well as instruction stickers for those special needs.
Bag it & receive Pickup
- Place your disposable bag, or Tide Dry Cleaners Express Bag, with garments to be cleaned in our conveniently located DropBox. Bags placed in the DropBox by 9 AM will be returned the next scheduled delivery day.
NO NEED TO SCHEDULE A PICKUP... YOUR BAG WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET PICKED UP ON THE DAYS INDICATED ON THE DROPBOX.
- For Buildings WITHOUT Lockers Or A DropBox - Guests should leave their clothes in the leasing office OR with a leasing agent OR with the buildings front desk.
Hand delivered with care
- Your clean clothes will be delivered to a locker in your building, and we will send you an email notification with the locker number and special access code to open it.
- For Buildings WITHOUT Lockers Or A DropBox - Simply coordinate with your leasing office or building security that Tide Dry Cleaners will be coming by to pickup & deliver your dry cleaning. They’ll make suggestions on where we can deliver the hanging clothes.
Have questions about multifamily or corporate dry cleaning services? Call 1-833-843-3253
The Most Frequent
What is dry cleaning? How do you clean my clothes without getting them wet?
Dry cleaning is any cleaning process for clothing and textiles using a solvent other than water. Tide Dry Cleaners uses GreenEarth cleaning solvent. GreenEarth Cleaning is the world’s largest brand of environmentally friendly dry cleaning. The GreenEarth brand name refers to an exclusive dry cleaning process that replaces the petrochemical solvents traditionally used in dry cleaning with liquid silicone. Liquid silicone is an odorless, colorless solution that is an excellent carrier for detergents, has ideal properties for fabric care and is better for the environment. Please visit www.greenearthcleaning.com for more information about GreenEarth.
How do I know which of my garments can be dry cleaned?
Our dry cleaning professionals clean each garment according to its individual Care Label.
Should I attempt stain removal at home?
Home remedies can place your garment at risk for effective stain removal and for fabric damage. So bring them to us! Our knowledgeable cleaners will remove the stain while keeping the type of material, colorfastness and the cause of the stain in mind in order to gently yet effectively remove the imperfection.
Do you preserve wedding gowns?
Our wedding gown preservation specialists carefully examine your gown to determine the most suitable method of cleaning. Throughout the process your gown will be inspected again and again. While usual wedding dress cleaning cannot protect or guarantee against oxidation or "yellowing," our advanced GreenEarth preservation system guarantees that your gown will stay as perfect as the day you wore it down the aisle. Your dress will be carefully sealed in an acid-free inner box that controls humidity. Our sealed packaging allows you to view your gown and veil at any time, while protecting the gown from mold, mildew, insect damage and oxidation. The inner box is placed in an attractive, durable, long-term storage chest for additional safety.
How do I update my email address?
Don’t miss out on receiving our monthly email promotions! Keep your email address current or change your preferences by clicking here. Rest assured, we never sell or share your personal information.
How do your prices compare to the other Dry Cleaners in our area?
Our prices are competitive in the Austin and Houston Dry Cleaning market. Our consistent focus is to provide our guests with excellent guest service as well as exceptional quality cleaning.
Where is the closest location to me?
Enter your zip code here to find the location closest to you.
What are your hours of operation?
With 35+ Houston dry cleaning locations and two in Austin, our hours vary slightly. For specific location information please enter your zip code on our location page.
Do you do alterations? What is the turn-around time?
We are pleased to complete your alterations in approximately 1 — 3 business days.
How does the drop box work?
Our night drop box allows guests to drop off their items during non-business hours. Just ask one of our employees for a Express Bag in order to utilize this service.
How does the 24-hour locker service work?
Our secure locker system allows pre-paid guests to pick up their orders during non-business hours. We provide a unique four digit code for our guests to access the lockers anytime, day or night.
What kind of discounts or promotions do you offer?
Every month we offer a printable promotion available on our website.
Is Tide Dry Cleaners a Green Dry Cleaner?
Tide Dry Cleaners uses GreenEarth cleaning solvent. GreenEarth Cleaning is the world’s largest brand of environmentally friendly dry cleaning. The GreenEarth brand name refers to an exclusive dry cleaning process that replaces the petrochemical solvents traditionally used in dry cleaning with liquid silicone. Liquid silicone is an odorless, colorless solution that is an excellent carrier for detergents, has ideal properties for fabric care and is better for the environment. Please visit www.greenearthcleaning.com for more information about GreenEarth. Also read about our other practices as green cleaners in Houston.
Does dry cleaning shorten the life of a garment?
When a garment is cleaned in water, the yarns swell causing the clothing to receive more agitation in the washing process. In dry cleaning this dynamic does not occur, therefore prolonging the life of your garment.
What causes a ‘puckering’ and excess fabric in shirt collars and cuffs?
Occasionally, manufactures do not select an interfacing that is compatible with the fabric on the shirt. Therefore, shrinkage occurs causing a ‘puckering’ effect.